The 1 3/8 “ Opening, Deep Convex with Aquatack Barr Urostomy Pouch is used to secure the stoma site of patients who have undergone a bladder urostomy procedure. Proper bladder stoma site care requires a secure, sealed, flexible cover that is able to adequately hold and drain urine and this product does exactly that.
- Slim, contoured, unobtrusive, deep convex design
- Cloth-like and odor-proof material for patient comfort and minimal skin irritation
- “Free-flow” stem ensures unobstructed urine flow into urine bag even if pouch twists
- Features a “push-pull” E-Z Drain Valve that is permanently sealed to prevent contact with urine when emptying the bag
- Non-return reflux valve prevents unwanted retrograde flow of urine back into the pouch
- Brand: Marlen Manufacturing
- Stoma Opening: 1-⅜ inch
- Contains: 10 pieces
Looking for more products that can help with ostomy care? Keep browsing BuyMedical.com.