The ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear is one of the quietest masks available in the market.
- Does Not Block View
- Quiet Operation at 21 Decibels
- Light and Flexible Design
- Elastic Headgear
The ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear is lauded as one of the most quiet masks available now on the market–– at only 21 decibels! The mask’s design is compact and provides a wide range of vision for the user. The nasal pillows seal around the base of the nose and a small tube extends from there. An elastic headgear strap is looped around the back of the head for a secure yet comfortable fit. The Featherlight Design makes it easy to move around and reduce any discomfort while sleeping.
ResMed Corp leaped into the healthcare market 30 years ago when they came up with a device that provided support for patients who were experiencing breathing problems. Since then, they have become industry leaders that primarily focus on providing assistance to apneic individuals. Today, they continue to develop digital health solutions to keep people from having to spend time in the hospital.
- Product Inclusions: Mask, Headgear, 3 Pairs of Nasal Pillow, 2 Headgear clips
- Flexi-tube Length: 17 inches INCLUDING swivel
- Flexi-tube Length: 15 inches EXCLUDING swivel
- Headgear Length: 19.25 inches
- Headgear Width: .75 inch
- Mask Cleaning: Hand wash daily using mild detergent, rinse well and air dry
- Headgear Cleaning: Hand wash weekly using mild detergent, rinse well and air dry
- Therapy Pressure 4 - 20 cmh2o
- Machine Setting Option: S9 ="Pillows"; or "Swift" or "Mirage"
- Patient Weight: Greater than 66 pounds
- Does NOT Contain: Latex, PVC, DEHP or phthalates
- 2 Sizes: Standard and For Her
You can browse more CPAP products here at BuyMedical.com.