2% Iodine Tincture Skin Antiseptic, 1 oz. is an ideal antiseptic solution to be applied on minor breaks in skin caused by cuts, abrasions, lacerations, bites, burns, or punctures. This 2% Iodine Tincture Skin Antiseptic is used for first aid to help prevent external contamination and infections developing and affecting the wound bed.
- Used as first aid for minor trauma or injuries caused by cuts, abrasions, lacerations, bites, and burns.
- Helps prevent external contamination and infection of the wound bed
- 2% Iodine Skin Antiseptic
- Brand: GEISS, DESTIN & DUNN
- 1 ounce
- 2% Iodine Tincture
- Medical Warnings: For external use only. Do not apply over large areas. Will stain skin and clothes. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. Flammable: Keep away from sparks heat and flame. Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse, or if using for longer than one week. When using this product, do not use it in the eyes. If contact occurs, flush with large amounts of water while lifting upper and lower lids do not apply over large areas of the body. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, give milk more than a starch solution made by mixing two tablespoonfuls of cornstarch or flour to a pint of water. Contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For more Over the Counter products, continue browsing here at BuyMedical.com.