The CareFusion vacuum bottle with drainage line is designed to allow individuals to safely and effectively drain fluid buildup from pleural effusions or malignant ascites from home and at their leisure. Buildups around the lung or abdomen no longer are distressed due to the continuous in-line aerosol therapy. The vacuum bottle is not only an easy way to cut down on doctor's visits, but it also reduces pain and discomfort in the everyday life of the patient. The active Vacuum Technology Lets Patients Drain Catheters Quickly and Comfortably Without the Need For Gravity
Product Features and Benefits:
- Active Vacuum Technology Lets Patients Drain Catheters Quickly and Comfortably Without the Need For Gravity
- Proprietary Safety Valve Keeps Air or Fluid From Inadvertently Passing Through the Catheter
- Polyester Cuff On Catheter Promotes Tissue Ingrowth, Helping Reduce Risk of Infection and Hold Catheter In Place
- New Indication - Can Be Used In Place of a Chest Tube to Deliver Talc or Bleomycin For Chemical Pleurodesis Procedures
- Stays In Place - End of Catheter Stays Outside of Body, Covered By a Thin Protective Dressing While Not In Use
- Discreet and Virtually Undetectable Under Clothing
- Recommended For Fluid Buildup Around the Lungs or Abdomen
- Includes Drainage Catheter and Active Vacuum Bottles For Collecting Fluid
- Fewer Hospital Visits For Repeated Paracentesis or Thoracentesis
- Manufacturer: CareFusion
- Product Type: Drainage Kit
- Size in mL: 1000
- Sterile: Yes
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.