Self Care, Skin Care
Calmoseptine Ointment 4 oz. Tube
Calmoseptine Ointment is a multi-purpose moisture barrier that prevents, soothes, and helps heal skin irritations from urine, diarrhea, perspiration, fistula drainage, feeding tube site leakage, wound drainage (peri-wound skin), minor burns, cuts, scrapes and itching.
Product Main Features
- Skin Protectant/Anorectal Astringent
- External Analgesic/Anti-Itch
- Long-lasting Protection
- Works for All Ages
Calmoseptine Ointment is a multi-purpose moisture barrier that prevents, soothes, and helps heal skin irritations from urine, diarrhea, perspiration, fistula drainage, feeding tube site leakage, wound drainage (peri-wound skin), minor burns, cuts, scrapes and itching. This ointment was originally developed to use for babies as a diaper rash treatment, but through time, it has been found to be effective for other related conditions as a counter-irritant. The ointment strikes a perfect balance of moisture to speed up wound healing. It contains 0.44% Menthol that would provide instant pain relief and 20.6% Zinc Oxide that works as a mild astringent and has some antiseptic properties which protect us from mild skin irritation and abrasions. Calmoseptine has a cooling effect which enables to soothe damaged skin.
This can be applied as often as it needed for protection and relief, and only a small amount of Calmoseptine on the affected skin is enough on every application. This ointment can be bought without a prescription over-the-counter, and thru online. It is used and works for preventing and treating different skin irritations thus, you can use it for a long list of concerns. Calmoseptine Ointment is handy, easy to apply and a must in your first aid kit supplies. And a recommended ointment by most health care professionals and leading healthcare institutions.
- Cleanse skin gently with mild skin cleanser and/or water.
- Pat dry with clean towel the affected area or allow to air dry.
- Apply a small amount of Calmoseptine Ointment to affected skin area.
- Repeat process 2-4 times daily or after each incontinence or diaper change.
- For external use only
- Not recommended for use on premature newborns.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, please consult a doctor.
- Do not apply on deep wounds and mucous membranes.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use gauze or a clean cloth to gently clean the area.
Product Information and Specification
Active Ingredients: 0.44% Menthol and 20.6% Zinc Oxide
Inactive Ingredients: Calamine, Cholothymol, Glycerin, Lanolin, Phenol, Sodium Bicarbonate, and Thymol in a Suitable Oinment Base.
Dimensions: 1.50 x 2.38 x 7.0 Inches
Net weight: 4 oz.
Gross Weight: 0.3 lb.
You can browse more Self-care Medical Supplies here at BuyMedical.