Jevity 1.5 Cal High Protein Nutrition With Fiber, 8 Oz Carton
Jevity 1.5 Cal is a high-nutrition, calorie-dense, and fiber-fortified drink that offers balanced nutrition for tube feeding.
- Provides balanced nutrition
- Concentrated calories
- High Protein
Jevity 1.5 Cal is a high-nutrition, calorie-dense, and fiber-fortified therapeutic nutrition brought to you by Abbott Nutrition. Jevity is a drink that offers balanced nutrition for long term or short term tube feeding. Containing high levels of protein, fiber, and 24 essential vitamins and minerals, Jevity may be taken in as a supplement or sole-source nutrition. It may also be used as an oral feeding supplement for people with altered taste perception.
The Jevity 1.5 Cal formula may be taken in by lactose intolerant patients. It is completely gluten-free, lactose-free, Halal, and Kosher.
- Concentrated calories (1.5 Cal/mL)
- Helps tube-fed patients gain and manage their weight
- Helps meet daily fiber needs – fiber helps moderate bowel
- Contains prebiotics (NutraFlora) that stimulate the growth
of healthy bacteria in the colon
- Has 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1500 Cal (1000 mL)
- May by used for total or supplemental nutrition
- Twist reuseable cap
- Not for IV use
- Contains milk and soy ingredients
- Not for people with galactosemia
- Store unopened at room temperature
- Shake for 10 seconds before opening
- When using feeding pump, use a 10 Fr – 12Fr or larger tube
for gravity feeding
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium & Calcium
Caseinates, Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soy Protein Isolate,
Fructooligosaccharides, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Oat Fiber, Soy
Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Sodium
Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Magnesium Chloride,
Carboxymethylcellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium
Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl
Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese
Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine
Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin,
Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate,
Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3.
You can browse more Nutritional Supplements here at BuyMedical.