Jevity 1.5 Cal with Fiber and Safety Screw Connector
Jevity 1.5 Cal is a ready-to-hang, high-nutrition, calorie-dense, and fiber-fortified therapeutic nutrition brought to you by Abbott Nutrition.
Concentrated calories (1.5 Cal/mL)
Helps tube-fed patients gain and manage their weight
Helps meet daily fiber needs
Contains prebiotics (NutraFlora) for a healthy colon
Has 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1500 Cal
Ready to hang
Jevity 1.5 Cal with Fiber and Safety Screw Connector, 1500 mL is a high-nutrition, calorie-dense, and fiber-fortified therapeutic nutrition brought to you by Abbott Nutrition. Abbott Nutrition has been providing quality nutrition supplements for a long time. Through research and development, their products have helped thousands. Each of their products are specially formulated depending on an individual’s nutritional needs. Abbott Nutrition’s mission has always been discovering and providing ways to achieve a full life through strengthening one’s health. Jevity is a drink that offers balanced nutrition for long term or short term tube feeding. Containing high levels of protein, fiber (18g in 1L), and 24 essential vitamins and minerals, Jevity may be taken in as a supplement or sole-source nutrition. It may be taken orally or through feeding tube as supplement for people with altered taste perception. Jevity has NutraFlora which promotes and maintains good bowel function. Prebiotics contained in Jevity supports colon health. The Jevity 1.5 Cal formula may be taken in by lactose intolerant patients. It is completely gluten-free, lactose-free, Halal, and Kosher.
- Concentrated calories (1.5 Cal/mL)
- Helps tube-fed patients gain and manage their weight
- Helps meet daily fiber needs – fiber helps moderate bowel function
- Contains prebiotics (NutraFlora) that stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon
- Has 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1500 Cal
- May by used for total or supplemental nutrition
- Ready to hang
- Not for IV use
- Contains milk and soy ingredients
- Not for people with galactosemia
- Store unopened at room temperature
- Shake for 10 seconds before opening
- When using feeding pump, use a 10 Fr – 12Fr or larger tube for gravity feeding
- Not intended for use in children under 2 years of age. Use with caution in children under 10 years of age
Water, maltodextrin, sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate, high oleic sunflower oil, canola oil, fructo- oligosaccharide, MINERALS (potassium chloride, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium phosphate dibasic, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate tribasic, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, cupric sulphate, sodium molybdate, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), corn oil, medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil, soy polysaccharide, oat fiber, gum arabic, carboxy methyl cellulose, emulsifier (322), VITAMINS (choline chloride, ascorbic acid, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, Vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene, Vitamin D3, folic acid, phylloquinone, biotin, cyanocobalamin) taurine, L-carnitine. May contain: sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium phosphate dibasic, magnesium sulphate.
You can browse more Nutritional Supplements here at BuyMedical.