Kerlix Sterile Sponge 4″ x 4″
Kerlix™ sponges are pre-washed, fluff-dried, woven gauzes with a crinkle-weave pattern to provide loft and bulk, and to cushion and protect wound areas. These 4″ x 4″ sponges are ideal for all-purpose floor use and they serve as superior primary dressings. Their absorbency and texture are ideal for prepping, cleansing, packing and debriding wounds. Made from high-grade 100% U.S. grown cotton, Kerlix™ sponges exceed USP Type VII gauze requirements.
- Kendall Kerlix™ Gauze Sponge’s overlapped edges prevent pressure points while bandaging.
- Crinkle weave pattern and diamond-fold construction offers superior loft, bulk and high absorbency.
- Prewashed, fluff-dried, woven gauze.
- Reduces the risk of maceration.
- Well-suited for a multitude of applications.
- Exceed USP Type VII gauze requirements.
- High-grade 100% U.S. grown cotton.