Drive Medical Knock Down Padded Transfer Bench
The Drive Medical Knock Down Padded Transfer Bench is a durable, padded shower bench that adds stability and comfort for easy transfer in and out of the tub.
- Tool-free assembly
- Has Dual column extension legs
- Suctioned leg tips
- Lightweight and durable
The Drive Medical Knock Down Padded Transfer Bench is a durable, padded shower bench that adds stability and comfort for easy transfer in and out of the tub. This transfer chair has the seat, back and armrest already connected together, thus not needing tools to assemble it. The frame is made with sturdy aluminum material and has an A-frame design. The shower chair can carry a person weighing up to 300 lbs.
A special feature of this bench is its backrest. The backrest may be repositioned either on the right or left side. The backrest’s position will determine whether which side the handle will be placed. This shower bench’s legs are tipped with suction cups to avoid slippage and features dual column extensions that can be adjusted in 0.5″ increments for added stability. The Knock Down Transfer Bench from Drive Medical is most ideal for taller individuals.
The Knock Down Padded Transfer Bench is produced by Drive Medical. Drive Medical carries a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, CPAP products, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices. Drive Medical’s mission is to manufacture and market world class products. The company focuses on innovation, functionality and value and continuously strives to promote independence and improve the quality of life for their consumers.
- Padded seat and backrest
- Handles and backrest may be repositioned
- Its “A” frame design provides extra support
- Adjustable height in 0.5″ increments ideal for taller people
- Has unique “dual column” extension legs
- Reversible – to accommodate any bathroom
- Made with aluminum material that is lightweight, sturdy,
- Safe for patient use as there are no exposed hardware
- Legs feature extra large suction cups to allow added safety
- Tool-Free assembly
- Outside Legs: 32″ (W) x 23″ (D)
- Seat Dimensions: 21.75″ H x 24″ W x 16″ D
- Seat Height: 17.5″ – 22.5″
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
You can browse more Bathroom Safety Aids here at BuyMedical.