Medline Guardian Locking Raised Toilet Seat 250 lbs
The Guardian Locking Raised Toilet Seat from Medline Industries has a ergonomically contoured seat that has a locking system designed to add height to a toilet bowl.
- Adds 5″ of height
- Has a locking mechanism
- Easy to clean
The Medline Guardian Locking Raised Toilet Seat 250 lbs has a ergonomically contoured seat that has a locking system designed to add height to aid people having bending problems when using the toilet. This elevated toilet seat is made of molded, durable polyethylene which makes it light enough to carry around. This raised seat features a unique locking mechanism for added support. The seat fits most standard toilet bowls and may be available with wraparound, armrests padded with foam for a more comfortable and secure grip. No external tools are required to set this seat up; and because it is made of polypropylen resin, it is simple to clean and maintain.
The Guardian Locking Raised Toilet Seat is brought to you by Medline Industries. Medline believes in advancing the health of healthcare. The company is a global manufacturer and distributor of medical products with patient-centered solutions, services and expertise across the continuum of care.
- Adds 5″ height to toilet bowl
- Uniquely contoured
- Made with molded, durable polyethylene
- Easy to clean up because it is made of polyethylene resin
- Fits most standard toilet bowls
- Has three slip-proof pads that offer more stability
- Tool-free installation
- Dimensions: 18″ (L) x 20.5″ (W)
- Bariatric: No
- Casters: No
- Drop Arm: No
- Foldable: No
- Bowl type: Standard
- Latex Free: No
- Locking: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Overall width: 20.5″ (52 cm)
- Overall length: 18″ (46 cm)
- Opening: 8″ wide x 9-1/2″ long (20 x 24 cm)
- Height from seat surface to seat: 5″ (13 cm)
- Height from seat surface to arms: 11″ (28cm)
- Product weight: 6 lbs (3 kg)
You can browse more Bathroom Safety Aids here at BuyMedical.