Omron Micro Air Electronic Nebulizer with VMT
Omron’s Micro Air Electronic Nebulizer is the world’s smallest nebulizer. This nebulizer immediately delivers medication for patients suffering from respiratory ailments.
- Utilizes Vibrating Mesh Technology
- Effective relief of respiratory conditions
Omron Micro Air Electronic Nebulizer with VMT is the world’s smallest nebulizer. This nebulizer immediately delivers medication for patients suffering from respiratory ailments. Omron’s mission for respiratory health is to utilize technologies that help treat and manage cases of asthma, COPD and other respiratory defects.
Thus, the company manufactured Micro Air Electronic Nebulizer with VMP which offers unparalled portability and convenience. The device operates silently for up to four continuous hours on two AA batteries. The portable nebulizer is a convenient alternative to bulky nebulizers and/or inhalers (MDIs and DPIs). Omron’s Micro Air Nebulizer can cater most solution medications including Albuterol, Alupent, Brokosol, Isuprel, Pulmicort Respules, Proventil, Ventolin, Xopenex, DuoNeb and Intal.
The product package includes a universal mask and mouthpiece adapter. This electornic nebulizer does not need a cord or tube. It’s easy to maintain too.
- Portable – offers respiratory relief wherever you go
- Super small nebulizer – Fits discreetly in the palm of your
- Noiseless, one-touch operation
- A perfect alternative to Metered Dose Inhalers
- Has a tubeless and cordless design
- Offers fast and efficient misting – every drop of
medication is consumed and without dilution to shorten treatment time
- Delivers most solution medications
unit, unit cover, medication bottle, mesh cap, mask and mouthpiece
adapter, mouthpiece, storage case, instruction manual, instructional DVD
- Weight: 6 oz
- Warranty: 2 years
You can browse more Respiratory Medical Supplies here at BuyMedical.