Enteral Supplies, Nutrition, Supplemental Nutrition
TwoCal HN with Fos, Vanilla 8 oz. Can
A supplemental drink that is formulated with high calorie to reach the increased protein and calorie needs of stressed patients and those that required a low-volume feedings.
Product Main Features
- Easy to use
- Kosher and Halal
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
- Gluten-free and Low-residue
- 2 Cal/mL to help patients gain and maintain healthy weight
TwoCal HN with FOS is a supplemental drink that is formulated with high calorie to reach the increased protein and calorie needs of stressed patients and those that required a low-volume feedings. This may be used as a supplemental drink or as a sole source of nutrition of a patient that may be served through oral or tube feeding. TwoCal HN may also be consumed by patients with lactose intolerance, wants low-residue, gluten-free products, and with kosher and halal diets. It is in vanilla flavor that patients would love.
TwoCal HN meets 25% or more of the RDI for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 8 fl oz. Furthermore, protein content of this product help support lean body mass and wound healing. Its 2 Cal/mL is to help each patient to gain weight and maintain a healthy weight. Also, there is 1.2 g of NutraFlora scFOS (8 fl oz (5 g/L). These are the prebiotics that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon. TwoCal HN is in an 8 ounce ready to use can that is best served when chilled.
TwoCal HN with FOS is brought to us by Abbott Nutrition that has been providing quality nutrition supplements for a long period of time. Through their research and development, their products have helped thousands f people. Each of their products is specially formulated depending on the individual’s nutritional needs. Abbott Nutrition’s mission has always been discovering and providing ways to achieve a full life through strengthening one’s health.
- Product Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients.
- Not for IV Use. Not for Patients with Galactosemia.
- Feeding sets are for single-patient use only.
- Use with a Supervision of a Medical Professional
Instructions for Use:
- Store unopened at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
- Shake well.
- Clean top of container thoroughly before opening.
- Once opened, cover, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- May by used for total or supplemental nutrition.
- May be fed at room temperature or chilled.
- Follow physician’s instructions.
- Adjust flow rate and volume according to patient’s condition and tolerance.
- Feed by pump at room temperature with an 8 Fr or larger tube; gravity feeding not recommended.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
- Avoid contamination during preparation and use.
Product Information and Specification
Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium & Calcium Caseinates, Corn Maltodextrin, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar (Sucrose), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Canola Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3.
Net Weight: 8 oz. (237 ml.)
Quantity: 1 Each or Case of 24
Container Type: Can
Application: Oral Supplement
Brand: TwoCal HN
Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
UPC: 699618341003, 689557691468
You can browse more Nutritional Supplements here at BuyMedical.