The Clog Zapper Enteral Feeding Declogging System is a specially designed kit that can be used to eliminate formula clogs from most enteral feeding lines. It makes use of a pre-loaded, pre-mixed, and pre-measured system that can be used to remove formula blockage from NG Tubes, PEG Tubes, and most other enteral lines. This prevents the need for costly and invasive reinsertion procedures and can restore full patency to the feeding tube.
- Safely zaps clogs in all types of feeding devices.
- Saves valuable time by utilizing this pre-mixed, pre-measured, and pre-loaded system.
- Eliminates costly reinsertion and placement confirmation charges.
- Patented, food-grade powder, designed to break up formula clogs in most enteral feeding devices.
- Combines an “enzyme cocktail,” acids, buffers, anti-bacterial agents, and metal inhibitors in an all-inclusive, ready-to-use system.