The CORFLO Anti-IV Nasogastric Pediatric Feeding Tube with Stylet, 8 Fr, 36” Weighted is used to provide easy access and delivery of nutritional enteral feeding products via the nasal passageway and is specially designed to be used for pediatric patients.
- Anti-clog bolus feeding port reducing clogging and ensuring uninterrupted delivery of enteral feeding formulas
- Clear centimeter marks for accurate insertion and increased patient safety
- A radiopaque orange stripe that allows for easy x-ray placement confirmation
- Y-Ports allow for simultaneous flushing or irrigation without disconnecting from the feeding pump
- Material made of Latex-free, DEHP-free, polyurethane
- Brand: Corflo
- French Gauge: 8
- Tube Length: 36 inches
You can browse more Enteral Products here at BuyMedical.com.