Argyle Salem-Sump Nasogastric Tube 12 fr is used for introducing a passage into the GI (gastrointestinal) tract, obtaining or draining gastric contents, or decompressing the stomach.
- Equipped with Double lumen PVC tube - one for suction drainage and one for sump vent
- The funnel end of vent lumen can be used to cap 5-in-1 adapter
- It has new cm markings to determine tube depth during placement
- Sterility guaranteed
- Features Radiopaque Sentinel Line™ with Sentinel Eye™ tubing for convenience
Argyle Salem-Sump Nasogastric Tube 12 fr is designed for initial enteral feeding. This device allows the treatment of bowel obstruction and gastric immobility. It can also be used for lavage or drainage in poisoning or drug overdose.
Cardinal Health offers reliable medical services and products to many leading US medical institutions. Most U.S. hospitals use Cardinal Health’s products and services in providing optimal care for their patients.
- Dimensions: Salem-Sump Nasogastric Tube 12 fr, 48" L
- Weight: 0.0875LB
- Measurements: 8.5 X 4.5 X .5Inch
- Sterility: Sterile
You can browse more Enteral products here at BuyMedical.com.