The Mic-Key Low Profile Transgastric Jejunal Feeding Tube 16FR is used for enteral feeding and is specially designed for both adult and pediatric patients who require simultaneous jejunal feeding and gastric decompression. It features separate gastric and jejunal ports which allow for enteral feeding via intestinal access and simultaneous decompression of the stomach.
- High medical-grade silicone allows for increased ease during surgical insertion and decreases patient skin discomfort.
- Clearly marked and distinguishable separate gastric and jejunal ports for simultaneous jejunal enteral feeding and gastric decompression
- A radiopaque stripe that allows for easy x-ray placement confirmation
- Tapered distal tip to prevent injury during insertion
- In-line jejunal port to aid in over-the-wire placement
- Tungsten weighted jejunal portion with high columnar strength to maintain jejunal position
- Brand: Mic-Key
- French Gauge: 16
- 3-5cc Balloon
- Jejunal Length: 22 cm
You can browse more Enteral Products here at BuyMedical.com.