Nepro with Carb Steady, Ready to Hang (with Safety Screw Connector) is blended with concentrated calories in a specialized formula designed to help meet the nutritional needs of patients on dialysis (Stage 5 chronic kidney disease).
- Increasing nutrition during dialysis
- Great source of fiber
- Manages blood glucose response
- Replaces protein lost after dialysis
- Great tasting
Nepro with Carb Steady Ready to Hang, Safety Screw Connector, 1,000 mL by Abbott Nutrition is nutritional liquid that acts as a meal supplement for people on dialysis (stage 5 chronic kidney disease) to help them meet their nutritional needs. Studies have shown that regular intake of Nepro containing CarbSteady improved nutritional figures of patients undergoing dialysis. Nepro with CarbSteady replaces lost protein after treatments.
Abbott Therapeutic Nutrition has been providing quality nutrition supplements for a long time. Through research and development, their products have helped thousands. Each of their products are specially formulated depending on an individual's nutritional needs. Abbott Nutrition's mission has always been discovering and providing ways to achieve a full life through strengthening one's health.
- Therapeutic nutrition designed for patients undergoing dialysis
- Great source of fiber and good carbohydrates
- Manages blood glucose response after eating
- Contains high-quality protein and replaces protein lost after dialysis
- Great tasting
- Minimal dose of phosphorus, potassium and sodium
- Size: 8 oz, 1000 mL
- Shake before opening
- Use under medical supervision
- Not for Lactose Intolerants
- Contains milk and soy ingredients
- If unopened, store at room temperature or refrigerator
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures
- Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 48 hours
- Avoid contamination during preparation and use
Instructions for Ready-to-Hang Container:
Follow these instructions for clean technique and proper setup to reduce the potential for microbial contamination. NOTE: Failure to follow the Instructions for Use increases the potential for microbial contamination and reduces hangtime.
- Pump feeding is recommended.
- Use an 8 Fr or larger tube. (If gravity feeding use a 10 Fr
or larger tube.)
- Administer product at room temperature.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before handling
- Turn container upside down and SHAKE VIGOROUSLY, using a
twisting motion for at least 10 seconds.
- DO NOT touch any part of the container or feeding set that
comes into contact with the formula.
- When initiating feeding, follow physician's instructions.
- Adjust flow rate and volume according to patient's
condition and tolerance.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water
between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
- Always follow directions for use provided with feeding set.
Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Caseinates (Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium), High Oleic Safflower Oil, Canola Oil, Milk Protein Isolate, Sugar, Corn Maltodextrin, Glycerine, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides. Less than 1.0% of: Soy Lecithin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Calcium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Magnesium Phosphate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3.
You can browse more Nutritional Supplements here at BuyMedical.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.