Similac® Human milk fortifier supplemental formula is intended for premature and low-birth-weight infants.
Similac Human Milk Fortifier is a powder that is designed to combine with breast milk to supplement feedings for low birth weight infants. The powder has a low amount of iron there for you can add iron to the baby’s diet in other forms. Infants that are fed this powder have shown excellent weight, length, and head circumference gains.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Excellent weight, length and head circumference gains demonstrated in a peer-reviewed study in which preserved the antibacterial activity of human milk against Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus, Group B Streptococcus and Enterobacter sakazakii.
- Specially formulated to mix easily with human milk.
- Low iron level provides flexibility to add iron as needed.
- Well tolerated.
- Precautions: Add only to human milk, do not add water, tolerance to enteral feedings should be confirmed by offering small volumes of unfortified human milk, once enteral feeding is well established, it can be added to human milk, not intended for feeding low-birth-weight infants after they reach a weight of 3600gm or as directed by a physician, it is not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor, never use a microwave oven to warm feedings, serious burns can result.
- Ingredients: Nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate, corn syrup solids, medium-chain triglycerides, calcium phosphate, potassium citrate.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.