The BD Vacutainer Blood Collection Tube with Hemoguard, 5.0 Ml is a sterile, single-use, medical-grade tube that is used to collect, separate, transport, and process extracted venous blood specimens for diagnostic use.
- Secure clearly visible and indicated Red BD Hemoguard Closure
- Coated with silicone and micronized silica particles to accelerate clotting
BD Vacutainer plastic tubes offer a safe method of blood collection and reduce the potential for tube breakage and specimen spillage, thereby reducing the potential for exposure to bloodborne pathogens. This special formulation is extremely strong, dimensionally stable, and resistant to chemicals and breakage. BD Vacutainer Plus plastic serum and SST tubes are coated with silicone and micronized silica particles to accelerate clotting. A silicone coating reduces the adherence of red cells to tube walls. The silica coating can sometimes cause the inner tube wall to appear cloudy and/or filmy. This cloudy appearance does not make the tubes unacceptable for use.
- Brand: BECTON DICKINSON
- Vacutainer venous blood collection tube
- Dimensions: 13 x 100 mm x 5.0 ml
- Red BD Hemoguard closure
- Clot activator and silicone coated interior
For more Infusion products, continue browsing here at BuyMedical.com.