The Dynarex Disposable Instant Cold Pack is a quick medical aid treatment for wounds, sprains, scraped spots and other minor wounds.
- Offers immediate relief to injured areas
- Single squeeze
The Dynarex Disposable Instant Cold Pack is a quick medical aid treatment for wounds, sprains, scraped spots and other minor wounds. Dynarex cold packs are easy to apply. You don't need to refrigirate it. The pack's single squeeze feature allows for easy application of cold pack. The pack is made up of flexible material that conforms to body contours.
It is necessary for the user to totally shake the cold pack after initiation, for up to 30 seconds. So that the cold pack will achieve the objective temperature range and remain there for no less than 20 minutes.
It is ideal to apply Dynarex Disposable Instant Cold Pack to minor sprains, burns, nosebleeds and headaches for instant relief and for reduction of swelling.
- Single squeeze activation
- Offers immediate cooling relief to injured area
- Flexible material conforms to body contours
- Ideal for minor sprains, burns, nosebleeds, and headaches
- Reduces swelling
- No refrigeration needed
- Gives an analgesic impact
- Calms a throbbing painfulness
- Shake the cold pack after initiation, for up to 30 seconds. By not doing as such, the cool pack's granules can't blend totally with the water inside and as a result, the chilly pack will be not as frosty
- For initiation of icy pack please allude the sign on the mark
- Dimensions: 5" X 9"
You can browse more Miscellaneous Medical Supplies here at BuyMedical.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.