Foam, 4'' x 4'' Border, Adhesive, Water-Resistant Film, Sterile, Latex-Free
Polyderm™ GTL has been designed to be an all-in-one foam dressing that is effective in the management of moderate to heavily exudating wounds. Polyderm™ GTL protects periwound skin and maintains a moist wound environment for optimal wound healing. The soft silicone adhesive ensures the dressing will adhere to the surrounding skin, not the wound bed, which minimizes the pain and risk of damaging the wound bed.
- Soft and gentle silicone contact layer over foam pad.
- Ideal for patients with sensitive or fragile skin.
- Contact layer forms a gentle bond/seal between the dressing, ensuring that fluid is absorbed by the foam to help protect against maceration.
- Can be lifted and moved without losing adhesiveness.
- Both bordered and non-bordered dressings have a top film that is water-resistant and helps to provide a bacterial barrier.
- Helps minimize pain and trauma to the wound site during dressing changes.