A supplemental drink that is formulated with high calorie to reach the increased protein and calorie needs of stressed patients and those that required a low-volume feedings.
Product Main Features
- Easy to use
- Kosher and Halal
- Suitable for lactose intoleranceGl
- Gluten-free and Low-residue
- 2 Cal/mL to help patients gain and maintain healthy weight
TwoCal HN with FOS is a supplemental drink that is formulated with high calorie to reach the increased protein and calorie needs of stressed patients and those that required a low-volume feedings. This may be used as a supplemental drink or as a sole source of nutrition of a patient that may be serve through oral or tube feeding. TwoCal HN may also be consumed by patients with lactose intolerance, wants low-residue, gluten-free products, and with kosher and halal diets. It is in vanilla flavor that patients would love.
TwoCal HN meets 25% or more of the RDI for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 8 fl oz. Furthermore, protein content of this product help support lean body mass and wound healing. Its 2 Cal/mL is to help each patient to gain weight and maintain a healthy weight. Also, there is 1.2 g of NutraFlora scFOS (8 fl oz (5 g/L). These are the prebiotics that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
TwoCal HN with FOS - Ready to Hang with Safety Screw Connector is brought to us by Abbott Nutrition that has been providing quality nutrition supplements for a long period of time. Through their research and development, their products have helped thousands f people. Each of their products is specially formulated depending on the individual’s nutritional needs. Abbott Nutrition’s mission has always been discovering and providing ways to achieve a full life through strengthening one’s health.
- Product Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients.
Not for IV Use. Not for Patients with Galactosemia.
- Feeding sets are for single-patient use only.
- Use with a Supervision of a Medical Professional
Instructions for Use:
All liquid medical foods, regardless of type of administration system, require careful handling because they can support microbial growth. Follow these instructions for clean technique and proper setup to reduce the potential for microbial contamination.
NOTE: Failure to follow the Instructions for Use increases the potential for microbial contamination and reduces hangtime.
- Pump feeding is recommended; use an 8 Fr or larger tube. Gravity feeding not recommended.
- Administer product at room temperature.
- THOROUGHLY wash hands with soap and water before handling container or feeding set.
- Turn container upside down and SHAKE VIGOROUSLY, using a twisting motion for at least 10 seconds.
- DO NOT touch any part of the container or feeding set that comes into contact with the formula.
- When initiating feeding, follow physician's instructions. Adjust flow rate and volume according to patient's condition and tolerance.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
- Follow Directions for Use provided with Abbott feeding set.
For Use with Abbott Safety Screw Connector Set:
- Remove the dust cover from the RTH Safety Screw Cap.
- Remove the dust cover from the Safety Screw Connector Set.
- Insert the Safety Screw Connector Set into the port on the RTH Safety Screw Cap, completely pierce foil.
- Turn the Safety Screw Connector Clockwise until it is securely fastened.
- Close clamp on set before inverting container.
- Invert container and suspend, using the hanging ring on the bottom of the container.
- Hang product up to 48 hours when clean technique and only one Safety Screen Connector feeding set is used.
Product Information and Specification
Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium & Calcium Caseinates, Corn Maltodextrin, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar (Sucrose), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Canola Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3.
Quantity: 1 Bottle
Brand: Abbott Nutrition