The Penco Walker Ski Glide is walker accessory that permits walkers to move smoothly on any surface without snagging or lifting.
- Made of stainless steel
- Easy to use
- One size fits both 1″ and 1.125″ walkers
The Penco Walker Ski Glide is walker accessory that permits walkers to move smoothly on any surface, elevations, and thresholds without snagging or lifting for added safety. The ski glide has a universal size and is compatible with both 1" and 1.125" walkers. Made of stainless steel, this tightening bolt is sure to be sturdy. To use this walker ski glide, simply insert it into the walker tubing. The Penco Walker Ski Glide has a self-fitting mechanism that offers safe glide. Penco offers this ski glide in an affordable rate.
The Walker Ski Glide is brought to you by Penco Medical. Penco Medical is focused on mobility products and accessories. The company expanded their product offering in 2005 to include pre-cut tennis balls under their trademarked Walkerballs brand. Walkerballs are designed for indoor use and are ideal for use on smooth flooring surfaces. This technology developed by Penco enables users to make manuevering of walkers easy.
- For smooth manuevering of walkers on any surface, elevations, and
- Has a self-lifting mechanism
- Tightening bold is made of stainless steel
- Affordable and easy to use
- Universal Size - fits both 1" and 1.125" walkers
- Color: White
- Compatible with: Front-wheeled walkers with 1" - 1.125" tubing
- Materials: Stainless steel tightening bolt and High density resin
You can browse more Lift Chairs and other Durable Medical Equipment here at BuyMedical.