The 2-Piece Fistula and Wound Management System, Mini 4-⅛” - 6-¼” is a pouching system to manage abdominal fistulas.
- Bag tubing holds up to 2L
- Easy-to-apply and -remove lid allowing access to dress wounds for health professionals
- Catheter insertion is easier with the included drain port applies on the lid
- Inflatable ring positioning underneath the coupling
- Long tubing
The 2-Piece Fistula and Wound Management System, Mini 4-⅛” - 6-¼” is an all-in-one pouching system to provide patients with a comfortable solution in managing abdominal fistulas. The pouch, designed with a flexible adhesive, conforms to the abdominal contours and molds to the skin easily. A tracing guide is designed to increase accuracy in cutting the wound pattern.
Coloplast makes life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. The company develops ostomy, continence, urology, wound, and skin care products and services.
- Stoma size: 4-⅛” to 6-¼” (104mm to 159 mm)
- Spout outlets: 1
- Adhesive barrier and pouch;
- 1 Drain port;
- 1 Flexible lid;
- 1 Sheet
- 1 Clamp
You can browse more Ostomy products here at BuyMedical.com.