Amara Face Mask is a lightweight face mask which offers a full field of vision. It is designed to be comfortable and secure without the need for a forehead support.
- Wide Open Vision
- Under-the-Nose Construction
- Lightweight Construction
- Universal Size Mask Frame
- Adjustable Headgear with Crown Strap
- Short Tube with Elbow Swivel
- Quick Release Magnetic Headgear Clips
Amara Face Mask is a full face mask that is lightweight, efficient, and offers a full field of vision when you have it on. The mask creates a reliable seal around your mouth and nostrils, increasing its effectiveness when worn properly. Replacing the cushions for a more personalized fit is made easy thanks to the universal size mask frame. The headgear is easily adjustable, secure, and does not need forehead support, making the frame more lightweight, and avoiding any pressure points on your forehead. The system’s quick-release magnetic clips make removal and attachment easy and convenient.
Respironics is a subsidiary medical company that has existed under Philips since 2007. For decades, it has consistently been a pioneering group ever since it introduced the first continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine into the market. Along with CPAP products, the company also offers an array of solutions for issues such as sleep apnea and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Weight - Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear (Including All Parts): 0.308 lbs
- Weight - Mask Frame: 0.056 lbs
- Weight - Short Tube: 0.088 lbs
- Weight - Headgear (Standard Size): 0.063 lbs
- Weight - Headgear Clips: 0.012 lbs
- Measurements - Short Tube: 14.5 inches excluding connections
- Measurements - Headgear (Standard Size)
- Lower Strap: 7.5 in L x 0.75 in W excluding quick-release tabs
- Upper Strap: 6.25 in L x 0.5 in W excluding quick-release tabs
- Crown Strap: 8 in L x 0.75 in W excluding quick-release tabs
- Center Band: 2 in L x 5 in W
- Measurements - Headgear Clips: 1.5 in L x 1 in W x 0.5 in H
- Storage Temperature: -4 degree F to 140 degree F (-20 degree C to 60 degrees C)
- Storage Relative Humidity: 15% to 95%, non-condensing
- Mask Frame: Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Full Face Cushion: Liquid Silicone Rubber
- Tubing: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Headgear Clips: Includes Magnets.
- Quick Release Tabs: Polyoxymethylene
- Headgear: Polyurethane, Nylon - Lycra
You can browse more CPAP products here at BuyMedical.com.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.