Spectra S2 Plus Hospital Strength Breast Pump
The Spectra® S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump has impressive innovative features to fully support your breastfeeding journey. This is a super quiet and comfortable breast pump
- Hospital grade breast pump system.
- Two-phase system.
- Let down and expression mode.
- Vacuum range 0 ~ 320 mmHg.
- Cycle length 30 to 46 RPM.
- 4.1 lb weight.
- 2-year warranty on the breast pump.
- Night light.
- Breast pump powered by electricity.
- Motor life 1,500 hours.
- Pink color.
The most important part of breastfeeding for moms is the capability to pump comfortably, effectively, and easy to use. The Spectra S2 plus hospital strength breast pump is a closed system which allows for the milk to stay in the part.
The Spectra has backflow protection technology that protects the milk and the baby from bacteria. This easy to use breast pump provides a touch button, and digital controls, which allow the mom to set the speed and the rhythm of the the pump most comfortable for her body.
The Spectra S2 allows the mom to use a single or double pump, and is very quiet when in use.
Package includes the following:
- 1 Double electric breast pump
- 2 Tubing
- 2 Backflow protectors
- 2 Duckbill valves
- 2 Collection bottles and caps
- 2 Standard 24 mm size flanges
- 1 AC Adaptor
- Product Manual