Steel Transport Chair with Swing-Away Footrest
The ProBasics Steel Transport Chair with Swing-Away Footrest provides easy transport of patients with its lightweight steel-construction design.
- Lightweight steel-construction
- Padded armrests
- Has an adjustable seatbelt
- Comes with composite footrests
ProBasics Steel Transport Chair with Swing-Away Footrest provides easy transport of patients with its lightweight steel-construction design that is chip-resistant and has an easy-to-maintain finish. The transport chair features flared handles with handy back-release hinges that allow compact folding of the back rest for easy storage.
This ProBasics transport seat comes with a handy, adjustable seatbelt to secure patients who have limited mobility and tool-less, swing-away composite footrests and heel loops to allow a more comfortable sitting position. The nylon seat straps allow for ease of folding and lifting. The footrests have a push-to-lock rear wheel locks that keeps the seat in place whenever the patient isn’t in transport. The large wheels have composite 8″ spokes with solid lightweight, rubber tires are maintenance free. The seat can carry up to 300 lbs of weight.
The ProBasics transport chair is coated with a stylish, silver vein carbon steel frame with permanent rear axel for strength and sturdiness. The armrests are full-length, lightweight, and padded with a foam that is covered in nylon upholstery. It’s easy to clean these armrests up.
- Lightweight steel-construction and chip-resistant design
- Strong and durable
- Has nylon seat straps allow for ease of folding and lifting
- Padded, nylon-upholstered armrests
- Has a handy and adjustable seatbelt
- Comes with composite, swing-away footrests and heel loops
- Footrests have a push-to-lock rear wheel brakes for an even
- Carbon steel coating makes it lightweight
- Wheels feature 8″ spoked lightweight rubber tires
- Easy to clean
- Seat to Floor Height: 19″
- Width, Closed: 9″
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
You can browse more Bathroom Safety Aids here at BuyMedical.