Argyle Salem-Sump Nasogastric Tube 14 fr features a dual lumen tube for a safe, convenient, continuous, and intermittent gastric suctioning.
- It comes with a double-lumen PVC tube with one PVC tube for suction drainage and one for sump vent
- Equipped with the X-ray opaque Sentinel Line™ with Sentinel Eye™ tubing for easy identification
- Designed with an integral irrigation funnel for irrigation via the sump vent lumen
- Features a closing system for periods of non-use or during patient transportation
The Argyle Salem-Sump Nasogastric Tube 14 fr funnel end of vent lumen can be used to cap your 5-in-1 adapter. It allows easy and quick attachment to your suction tubing with its integral funnel connector with a removable 5-in-1 adapter.
Cardinal Health offers reliable medical services and products to many leading US medical institutions. Most U.S. hospitals use Cardinal Health’s products and services in providing optimal care for their patients.
- Dimensions: Salem-Sump Nasogastric Tube 14 fr, 48" L
- Weight: 0.0938LB
- Measurements: 0.5 X 0.5 X 0.5 Inch
- Sterility: Sterile
You can browse more Enteral products here at BuyMedical.com.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.