The Argyle Salem-Sump Nasogastric Tube 16 fr allows a safer intermittent and continuous gastric suctioning.
- The funnel end of vent lumen can be used to cap a 5-in-1 adapter, a closing system for periods of non-use
- It has an integral irrigation funnel for irrigation through the sump vent lumen
- Offers easy tube maintenance
- Featuring a double-lumen PVC tube with one tube for suction drainage and one tube for sump vent
- It comes with the X-ray opaque Sentinel Line™ with Sentinel Eye™ tubing
Argyle Salem-Sump Nasogastric Tube 16 fr has a smaller vent lumen that allows air to enter the tube and equalize the vacuum pressure in the stomach after the contents are emptied. It helps prevent the suction eyelets from sticking to and damaging your stomach lining. While the large lumen offers easy medication delivery, irrigation, decompression, and suction of gastric contents.
Cardinal Health offers reliable medical services and products to many leading US medical institutions. Most U.S. hospitals use Cardinal Health’s products and services in providing optimal care for their patients.
- Dimensions: Salem-Sump Nasogastric Tube 16 fr, 48" L
- Weight: .05LB
- Measurements: 12 X 6 X .5Inch
- Sterility: Sterile
You can browse more Enteral products here at BuyMedical.com.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.