The PICC/CVC Securement Device + Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement CHG Dressing from 3M features a sutureless securement device silicone adhesive that holds securely yet allows for gentle, alcohol-free removal. The application of the device is aided through the absence of mechanical doors or wings. The device utilizes a water-resistant soft-cloth material that is perforated for additional breathability. The Tegaderm I.V. Advanced securement dressing transparent film provides continuous site observation as well as a water-proof, sterile barrier to external contaminants. Adhesive-free tabs minimize the potential for the product to stick to gloves or to itself and allow for one-handed delivery of the securement tape strip. A reinforced stabilization border maximizes dressing securement, breathability, and wear time. A pre-printed tape strip helps users document dressing changes. The system accommodates the majority of PICC and short-term CVC catheters up to and including 12 French.
- Single package with the device and antimicrobial CHG dressing
- Sutureless securement balances reliable adhesion with gentleness to skin
- Designed to be worn for up to 7 days
- Skin-friendly materials improve comfort and mobility
- Accommodates the majority of PICC and CVC catheters up to and including 12 French
- Eliminates the risks and costs of suture-related needlestick injuries
- Easy to apply and remove
- Integrated microbial protection
- Brand: 3M
- Overall Device Size = 2 in x 2-1/8 in
- Overall Dressing Size = 3-1/2 in x 4-1/2 in
- Can be worn up to seven days.
For more Infusion products, continue browsing here at BuyMedical.com.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.