The Cardinal Health Push Button Adult Crutches are easy-to-use crutches that has a push button height adjustment feature for comfortable use.
- Adjustable height
- Sturdy hand grips
- Non-slip rubber tips
- Lightweight but durable
The Cardinal Health Push Button Adult Crutches are easy-to-use crutches that has a push button height adjustment feature for comfortable use. The heigh adjusts in 1" increments for a more smooth adjustment. The hand grips are made of comfortable material for a more pleasant grip. Cardinal Health's adult crutches come with slip-proof rubber tips for a secure support. The material used in developing these crutches are both lightweight but durable.
The Push Button Adult Crutches are brought to you by Cardinal Health, a company that brings scaled solutions to help customers navigate in the complexities of healthcare and thrive in a changing world. Cardinal health promises to help pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices focus on patient care while reducing costs, enhancing efficiency and improving quality. The company operates the nation’s largest network of radiopharmacies. Cardinal Health is one of the leading brands when it comes to healthcare supplies and services in the US. The company's mission has always been to make quality and exacting standards of performance available to patients through their products that help provide affordable healthcare.
- Has an easy-to-use push button feature
- Adjustable height in 1" increments
- Sturdy hand grips for a more comfortable use
- Non-slip rubber tips for more anchorage
- Made with lightweight but durable construction
- Tool-free assembly
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Tip size: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Adjustable Height Range: 62" to 70"
Warnings and Precautions
- Do not attempt to adjust or use your crutches without reading all
- Failure to follow instructions may result in injury
- Keep wrists straight when using crutches
- Carry full weight on the hands, not on the underarms
- Watch for possible safety hazards such as cords, water or oil on
floor, rugs, or other obstacles
- If any component of this product is damaged or missing,
discontinue use immediately and contact healthcare provider
- To ensure that your crutches will have a long service life,
inspect them regularly
- Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity or serious injury may
- Make sure that your crutches have been correctly adjusted, all
push buttons are fully engaged, all screws are tightened, and hand
grips are securely attached
- For additional instructions on proper use of this product,
consult with your healthcare provider
Reminders for Each Use:
- Crutches are positioned correctly when you can lean forward
comfortably while resting on the underarm supports.
- When standing straight, the underarm padding should sit 2-3
inches below your armpit.
- Ensure push buttons are firmly in place and hand grip wing nuts
are securely tightened.
- Adjust crutch height by pressing both push buttons, rotating
base, and pulling down until desired height is obtained.
- Rotate base again until both push buttons snap back into place.
- Push buttons are engaged when they fully protrude through the
holes in the bracket and an audible click is heard.
- To position hand grips, let arms hang at your sides with an
approximate 10° bend at your elbow.
- Measure from the floor to the center of your wrist.
- Adjust hand grips to this height by loosening wing nuts, sliding
grips to the appropriate position, then securely re-tightening the nuts.
How to Use the Crutches:
Walking - Leaning on your
uninjured leg, place crutches in front of you, positioning them
slightly wider than shoulder width apart. Supporting your weight with
your hands (not your armpits), carefully swing your good leg forward,
placing this foot just in front of the crutches. Keep your head and
posture upright to maintain balance. When using crutches, watch for
possible safety hazards such as cords, water or oil on floor, rugs, or
Walking up stairs – Hold onto
hand rail with one hand while positioning both crutches under your
opposite arm. If there is no hand rail, position one crutch under each
arm. Keeping the crutches on the stair on which you are standing, step
up with the stronger leg first, followed by crutches and the injured
Walking down stairs – Place
crutches down on stair first, followed by injured leg, then the
Sitting down – Back up to the seat until you feel the backs of your
legs touching it. Hold both crutches by the hand grips in the hand on
the injured side. Hold onto the seat with the other hand and lower
yourself slowly, bending at the hips. Unless authorized by your
healthcare provider, keep your injured leg off the ground and your
weight on your good leg.
Standing up – Make sure that
your seat is secure. If using a wheelchair, ensure that the brakes are
engaged. Move forward until you are sitting at the edge of the seat.
Place the stronger foot on the floor. Hold the crutches by the hand
grips in the hand of your injured side. Push up from the seat with the
stronger leg, keeping your head forward. When upright, place a crutch
under each arm.
General Maintenance Tips:
- Wipe metal parts with a clean, soft cloth at least once a week
- If exposed to moisture, dry immediately
- Use only a clean towel dampened with cool water when cleaning
hand grips and underarm padding
- Confirm that the grips are dry before using. NEVER use
ammonia-based cleaning solutions or soap on hand grips and underarm
padding, which may cause them to loosen or crack
- Periodically check tips for damage, cracks, or worn tread.
- If any of these issues develop, discontinue use until tips have
You can browse more Lift Chairs and other Durable Medical Equipment here at BuyMedical.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.