The Site-Scrub IPA device is intended for use on injection ports and female luer hubs as a disinfecting cleaner.
- Friction scrub that utilizes a twist and scrub motion to disinfect
- Patent-pending foam "fingers" design with 70% isopropyl alcohol indicated for 8x back-and-forth scrub over 10-seconds, 5-second dry.
- Significantly reduces the microbial lobe of known microbes associated with Caterer-Line Associated bloodstream infections (CLABSI)
Following a 10-second friction scrub and 5 seconds dry on a needleless injection cap, Site-Scrub® IPA Device provided a similar Log reduction on 4 of the 6 microbes tested as compared to disinfecting with the SwabCap™ disinfecting cap for a minimum of 5 minutes. The results of in vitro antimicrobial efficacy testing showed that Site-Scrub® IPA device is effective for significantly reducing on average ≥99.999% (≥5 Log10) microbial load of the following microbes, which are known to be associated with catheter line-associated bloodstream infections (CLABSI). Site-Scrub® IPA device is designed to disinfect through a patent-pending friction scrub design.
- Brand: BARD ACCESS SYSTEMS
- Box of 100
- Warning: Do not leave the Site-Scrub® IPA Device on a needleless injection cap or female Luer hub after disinfecting.
For more Self-Care products, continue browsing here at BuyMedical.com.