The Site-Scrub IPA device is intended for use on injection ports and female luer hubs as a disinfecting cleaner.
- Friction scrub that utilizes a twist and scrub motion to disinfect
- Patent-pending foam "fingers" design with 70% isopropyl alcohol indicated for 8x back-and-forth scrub over 10-seconds, 5-second dry.
- Significantly reduces the microbial lobe of known microbes associated with Caterer-Line Associated bloodstream infections (CLABSI)
Following a 10-second friction scrub and 5 seconds dry on a needleless injection cap, Site-Scrub® IPA Device provided a similar Log reduction on 4 of the 6 microbes tested as compared to disinfecting with the SwabCap™ disinfecting cap for a minimum of 5 minutes. The results of in vitro antimicrobial efficacy testing showed that Site-Scrub® IPA device is effective for significantly reducing on average ≥99.999% (≥5 Log10) microbial load of the following microbes, which are known to be associated with catheter line-associated bloodstream infections (CLABSI). Site-Scrub® IPA device is designed to disinfect through a patent-pending friction scrub design.
- Brand: BARD ACCESS SYSTEMS
- Box of 100
- Warning: Do not leave the Site-Scrub® IPA Device on a needleless injection cap or female Luer hub after disinfecting.
For more Self-Care products, continue browsing here at BuyMedical.com.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.