The Cardinal Health Three-Layer Compression Bandage System is a multi-layer compression bandage system used for the treatment of venous leg ulcers and related conditions.
- Maintains effective compression after application
- Provides higher pressure at the ankle, decreasing pressure at the calf to help improve upward blood flow
- May be left in place for up to one week
- Not made with natural rubber latex
The Cardinal Health Three-Layer Compression Bandage System is a multi-layer compression bandage system. It was specially developed for the treatment of mixed etiology leg ulcers where some degree of arterial impairment prevents the use of full compression. For Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) between 0.6 and 0.8. Contraindications: Do not use on patients with an Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) of less than 0.6 or on diabetic patients with advanced small vessel disease. Diabetics may have a false ABI due to calcification of peripheral arterial vessels. Always assess diabetics with additional clinical measures.
- Brand: CARDINAL HEALTH
- Includes: absorbent padding bandage, conformable bandage, and self-adherent cohesive bandage.
You can browse more Wound Care products here at BuyMedical.com.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.