The DuoDerm DuoDerm Signal Dressing combines the convenience of a visual indicator to signal the proper time to change the dressing, along with the added feature of tapered edges to reduce rolling and bunching up. Both features offer the benefit of potentially reducing premature dressing removals. Fewer dressing removals can produce increased cost-effectiveness, as well as reduced pain for the patient and reduced disruption to the wound bed. Thinner than DuoDERM® CGF and Border dressings, and SignaDRESS®; leading to improved translucency and ability to monitor the wound. Consists of a flexible, polyurethane film outer layer and adhesive skin contact layer that contains a unique hydrocolloid composition. It provides an optimal moist wound environment that is supportive of the healing process. The outer layer is a non-staining, moisture-resistant surface that is easy to clean, and provides a viral and bacterial barrier while intact and without leakage.
- Hydrocolloid composition allows for optimal moist wound environment for more effective natural wound healing
- A visual indicator lets you know when its time to change the dressing reducing premature dressing removal
- Material has improved translucency allowing for closer wound monitoring
- Moisture-resistant surface that is easy to clean, and provides a viral and bacterial barrier
- Brand: CONVATEC
- Dimensions: 4”x4”, 8" x 8"
For more wound care products, continue browsing here at BuyMedical.com.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.