Mepilex® Lite is a thin and highly conformable foam dressing that absorbs exudates and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac® layer seals around the wound edges preventing exudates from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk for maceration. The Safetac® layer ensures atraumatic dressing changes. Mepilex® Lite can be cut to suit various wound shapes and locations.
- Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin upon removal.
- Promotes patient comfort during wear and minimizes pain upon removal.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- Thin and comfortable to wear.
- Easy to handle and may be cut for customization.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- May be left in place during radiation therapy.
- Consists of a soft, silicone, wound-contact layer, a thin flexible absorbent pad of polyurethane foam and an outer film that is vapor permeable and waterproof.
- May be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations.
Free Standard shipping on orders over $50. Most orders delivered between 3-5 business days.
Standard and Expedited shipping fees depend on weight. Please checkout to see rates.
FedEx Standard Overnight shipping available for most orders. Price depends on weight and location.
Same Day Processing available on most orders if placed before 1 PM EST. Restrictions apply. For additional info please see our shipping policy here.